Trident Search LLC is dedicated to providing you with the best in industry career-management services. Whether you are actively searching for a new opportunity in the biotech, pharmaceutical, or medical device field, or are looking to develop a long-term relationship with a firm that can help guide your career to the next level and grow professionally, we offer effective industry-proven consultation. In today's competitive job market having professional representation can mean the difference between landing or losing the perfect job. Trident Search LLC partners with you to manage your long term career goals, helps you to avoid common missteps in the interviewing process, and keeps your options open for the right career opportunity.
We will work together with you to find out what is important about your next career opportunity, gauge your timing, and develop a strategy that best suits you. Our in depth industry expertise will help you to:
- Define your long term career goals and strategy
- Determine what type of position is the "right" next move
- Target one or more companies that are a good fit
- Identify a position based on your timing
- Set realistic expectations for the interviewing process
- Guide you through the entire interviewing process
- Manage competitive salary negotiations on your behalf
- Council you on how to give professional notice to your current employer, and how to handle a counter-offer
- Manage the "On Boarding" process to make sure your offer acceptance paperwork, start date, and first few months are as planned.
Every Client has a different approach to identifying, qualifying, interviewing, and finally hiring key employees, and we will help you to understand how the process will work with each company that Trident Search LLC is providing you with professional representation. If we determine that our partnership would not be advantageous to you, we are more than happy to provide you with access to a select group of trusted partners, at your discretion.
Trident Search LCC is an approved vendor or preferred vendor for a select group of clients in the biotech, pharmaceutical and medical device field, which is comprised of a small but diverse portfolio of Clients.